Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ode to a Granola Girl

We just got back from a trip to Colorado last week. Tough to re-enter the real world. I never get tired of the mountains. And I love what they do to Christine. She gets all giddy up there. And worshipful. I wonder if, had a few decisions gone another way earlier in her life, she wouldn't be waiting tables somewhere in Estes or Durango and hanging off rocks in her spare time and loving life. I hope I haven't robbed her of that tying her down with a husband and kids.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Christine seems to be the only one who got the mountain gene. Or maybe she just lacks a gene - the one that makes the rest of us unable to cope with altitude - thanks Dad! Love that thalassemia. Oh well, at least it doesn't keep me from the ocean. Go Christine!

andy said...

I'm just the granola girls of the world decide to settle down bro...or else we'd never have granola babies for our sons to marry.