Thursday, July 27, 2006

Stuggling for Posts

I'm having trouble with Blogger lately. Is anyone else having this trouble? In any case, I just wanted to fight through it long enough to give you a couple of links to great stuff.

Russ's blog has a post about a new book I've got to get on Spiritual Disciplines. I have this love/hate relationships with spiritual disciplines. I love them when they draw me closer to God, but I tire of them quickly. Then they stop bringing me into his presence and just start being a chore and then a lose them for a while and then, after a while, I rediscover them and love them. Russ has some good insights about the disciplines as well as some "How did he read my mind" insights about growing up Southern Baptist. Read the post here.


This blog is from some guy that Steve knows. I don't know him but his blog is genius.

1 comment:

BagOfNothing.com said...

hey ryan -

thanks for the compliments about my website and thanks for posting that story. that's good stuff for the soul.

blessings,
Keith 'BagOfNothing' Geeding