Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Game Face

Getting serious about tonight's game. I'll be at the arena for this one and I've got some money on it so I'm way into it (as if I wasn't already.) A few thoughts:
  • It occured to me today that our road to the Finals may very well run through Tim Duncan, Steve Nash, and Shaquile O'Neal.
  • In the last 15 seasons, the team who won Game 1 of the Conference Finals won the conference 91 percent of the time.
  • Four seven-game series makes for an awefully long playoff season. That's a possible 28 games - more than a third of a regular season.
  • Let's not hate on Stevie like we did on Fin. Steve is a good guy. I wish we had him back.
  • Not to be negative here, but what Mavs fan isn't still haunted by Stevie's three at the end of Game 6 last year? Let us not do that again.

No comments: