Thursday, May 25, 2006

Laying Blame

I have a bad feeling that we're going to get really tired of seeing Nash hit big shots during this series. Did I not warn the team with my pre-game post about that? His two threes in the last two minutes of play looked exactly like the daggers he used last year. I love him but I want to hate him.

But the real blame for last night's loss can only be placed in two places: me and the Texas Rangers.

I did many things wrong: bet on the game, failed to wear Mavs gear, and worked during the game in an AAC suite. Not good. A real fan would have stuck with what brung us.













And the Rangers lost a day game yesterday. Thanks to Andy for discovering this trend: the last five times the Mavericks and Rangers have played the same day, the result has been the same.

No comments: